Hello.
This picture has no meaning. I just wanted a picture to brighten up text blog posts.

Well, Spoon was really in a moody mood today. I moody too. But freakin sun freaking baking me. Anyways, everyone is pretty much busy with their stuff and I was sitting in that cold,freezing middle doing mock-ups. Really glad i got to do a 'real' project by myself(i dont wanna go school!) Urgh.
Thursday is that slut's birthday. Cj and i offically hate May. May makes us broke. Freakin Akidah and AWSIEWTENG. Mother born same month. Speaking about mothers, i find myself occasionally very involved in the Soh Family's own drama series of 'DaysofOurLives.' Sickening.
Confusing month of May. I am like confused with a few people. Feel like slapping* them. Can you please tell me what you think; i am like..waiting. :(
Aiyah don't read this post.
Its Rubbish. I am like...urgh.
*according to a certain someone 'slapping' is considered bitchy. urgh, whywhywhywhattalkingyou.
This picture has no meaning. I just wanted a picture to brighten up text blog posts.

Well, Spoon was really in a moody mood today. I moody too. But freakin sun freaking baking me. Anyways, everyone is pretty much busy with their stuff and I was sitting in that cold,freezing middle doing mock-ups. Really glad i got to do a 'real' project by myself(i dont wanna go school!) Urgh.
Thursday is that slut's birthday. Cj and i offically hate May. May makes us broke. Freakin Akidah and AWSIEWTENG. Mother born same month. Speaking about mothers, i find myself occasionally very involved in the Soh Family's own drama series of 'DaysofOurLives.' Sickening.
Confusing month of May. I am like confused with a few people. Feel like slapping* them. Can you please tell me what you think; i am like..waiting. :(
Aiyah don't read this post.
Its Rubbish. I am like...urgh.
*according to a certain someone 'slapping' is considered bitchy. urgh, whywhywhywhattalkingyou.

<< Home